Clear Braces Montreal
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. When you stop and actually compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent. At our dental clinic, Dr. Chatila offers both traditional orthodontic treatments as well as the innovative Invisalign® system to Montreal patients looking for a straighter and healthier smile.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Everybody dreams of a picture-perfect smile with all of the teeth in their proper alignment. In the past, patients had to endure months, even years, of wearing clunky metal appliances on their teeth to achieve that dream. Now, it’s much simpler.
The Invisalign orthodontic treatment system straightens the teeth through a series of removable clear plastic aligner trays. The patient wears the trays for 20-22 hours each day, switching them out every other week, and most patients complete treatment within a year to 18 months.
Invisalign is based in basic orthodontic principles. It straightens the teeth by applying forces that cause them to shift into proper positioning. Your Invisalign dentist will perform an initial evaluation and gather information that will be used to design Invisalign trays tailored to your unique situation.
Invisalign can be used to correct a variety of problems with the teeth, including overbites, crossbites and underbites, as well as severe crowding.
Invisalign offers patients a host of advantages over traditional orthodontic treatment. The clear aligner trays are barely noticeable, so they have minimal impact on the appearance.
Additionally, it’s easier to keep the teeth and gums clean and healthy with Invisalign trays, which can be removed for brushing and flossing, as well as at mealtime.
In particular, Invisalign appeals to Montreal adults who need orthodontic treatment. Although teens are expected to sport a mouth full of metal, brackets and wires can be a bit embarrassing for adults who delayed treatment or those who have to go through a second course of it because their teeth reverted back to their original positions. It's the clear alternative to bulky braces!
Have you thought about getting braces but are reluctant to become a metal mouth? Consider Invisalign. We are certified and trained by Invisalign to offer this great alternative to traditional orthodontic braces. Talk to one of our dentists about this orthodontic treatment approach to learn if this approach is right for you or your teen. Call our dental clinic in Montreal or request a consultation online.
12:00 - 18:00
10:00 - 17:00
12:00 - 18:00
9:00 - 17:00
9:00 - 15:00 (by appointment)
Click here to see what our patients say about us!
WHAT PATIENTS SAY ABOUT USI have been a patient of Clinique Dentaire Dorval since 1980. Dr. Hana Chatila and the entire staff exhibit the utmost professionalism and care on a consistent basis. I highly recommend this practice to anybody seeking dental care!