Who we are
All our professionals maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing continuing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry and ultimately to improve the quality of care we deliver. With over 25 years of experience our cosmetic and general dentists provide a full range of quality dental services.
To enhance our facilities, our practice continues to follow the latest technologies to offer better services in cosmetic and general dentistry. Thus improving overall patient experience and ensuring exceptional dentistry in a welcoming environment.
We moved towards digital radiography which provides high resolution images while exposing patients to a fraction of the radiation associated with traditional radiography.
INTRAORAL CAMERAS were added and are routinely used during hygiene and treatment visits as well . These provide quality and detailed images of the inner mouth, helping shape treatment, and allowing patients to see what we see and hence be involved in the decision making process regarding their treatment.
We have also included a SOFT TISSUE DIODE LASER that allows us to perform gum surgery with minimal pain, no bleeding and a faster recovery time than conventional surgical methods.
In addition to the new technology, our practice features a number of other amenities. Ample free parking is available to our patients at the rear of the building . We also offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate patients who are unable to come to visit their cosmetic and family dentist during regular business hours.
Why choose us
- Digital x-rays – this reduces radiation to our patients by 75 to 90%. It also means no developing chemicals, which are harmful to the environment.
- Steam-based instrument sterilization contains no harmful chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly disposal and recycling of mercury, which prevents pollution of our water system.
- Energy efficient lighting
- Our office is cleaned using gentle, environmentally friendly cleaning products
- We recycle! -bottles, cans, paper, shipping boxes, etc.